|Hotel||Turtle Beach by rex resorts|
|Travel Periods||30th April 07 - 22nd December 08|
|Price per night||Start from £25 per person|
|Details||Turtle Beach is a true Caribbean escape, tucked away on the shores of its own palm-fringed beach, on the natural paradise island of Tobago. Perfect for children, the hotel’s beach is where giant leatherback turtles lay their eggs from March to July. A morning walk on the beach reveals the discarded shells of the baby turtles that have hatched and made their perilous way down to the sea.
Turtle Beach has been designed to ensure you enjoy the best of the Caribbean beach. All public rooms and guest rooms face towards the sea, and the pool with its swim-up bar and whirlpool is right next to the shore.
In the evening, the pool bar is the perfect place to enjoy a Caribbean cocktail and watch the sunset. Turtle Beach’s Kiskadee restaurant offers a tempting range of creole specialities and international classics, served buffet-style, throughout the day. After dinner, you can enjoy some uniquely Caribbean entertainment including steel pan, local bands and cultural shows.
|Hotel||Half Moon Blue Hotel|
|Travel Periods||15th April 09 - 15th December 10|
|Price per night||Starts from £40 per person|
|Details||Nestled in gardens of palms, bamboo and bougainvillea, the Half Moon Blue suites lay beneath the hill of historical Fort George.
Extra spacious suites and a spectacular Penthouse loft overlook the horizon, the half moon shaped Bacolet Bay and the overflow swimming pool
where midnight swims are a must!
The decor sets your mood for serene and lazy days and romantic exotic nights.
These colonial styled suites with jalousied windows and doors open onto verandahs with rattan chaise-lounges, creating the perfect spot for whatever your heart desires...
Half Moon Blue Hotel's daytime activities revolve around the lush gardens, poolside or on Bacolet Bay. Guests can take a stroll along the long half moon shaped Bacolet Bay beach at dusk to watch the pelicans diving in the warm Caribbean sea or enjoy the sun disappear over the horizon at the pool or at the Restaurant La Belle Creole.
The Half Moon Blue Hotel offers excellent value for money.
• Overflow swimming pool
• Bacolet Bay a hundred steps across the street; beach facilities supplied (at charge)
• Restaurant “La Belle Creole”
• The Moon bar
• Internet Café
• Le Mans Car Rental
• Spa, Gym and tennis courts (at a charge) can be used at neighboring hotel
• Golfing, Scuba diving can be arranged. Golf Courses only 20 min car drive away. Excellent diving sites within 30min drive.
• Shopping in Scarborough (capital of Tobago), only 5 min car drive
• Sea view rooms with 4 poster king-size beds romantically draped with floor length nettings, rattan chaise lounges and furniture and shell shaped writing desks
• All Terraces are spacious and sea-facing
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Dressing room and shower, Hairdryer
• Telephone, fridge, safe
• Cable TV with over 60 free channels; Radio and CD player
• DVD player (Junior PH & Superior PH)
• Wireless internet connection in Junior and Superior PH
• PC (Superior Penthouse); laptop for rent
* The rates (based on double occupancy) are per nights, per person inclusive of:
Welcome drinks, extended Continental Breakfast (Coffee/Tea/chocolate; Toast&jam, fruit-juice; ham&eggs or flying fish; fruit), service charge and all taxes.