Specialising in flights, hotels and packages to the Caribbean & USA
Welcome to Needaplacetogo Travel:
NAPTG Travel is extremely delighted to introduce to you a unique online holiday website, opening the windows to the Caribbean, a place where we provide a distinct and personal service.
We are passionate about travel and take pride in offering travelers the chance to experience what the Caribbean and the rest of the world has to offer.
Here you'll be able to choose from flights, hotels and packages to exotic locations at affordable prices. If you are unable to decide your destination then call us on 020 8469 3527 giving us a brief description of your personal interests and we¹ll do the rest.
We constantly receive special offers and last minute deals from airlines and hotels so keep logging onto NAPTG Travel or register with us today.
Whether you are visiting family, friends, arranging your wedding or honeymoon; planning your next trip couldn¹t be more easier than with NAPTG Travel.
- Port of Spain
- Best to check for Specials via email. more info »
BOOK NOW £426 including tax
30kilos baggage reservations 020 8581 2320 email sales@caribjet. more info »
- New York JFK
- from Heathrow TUE/THU/SAT Email sales@caribjet. more info »
- Havana & Holguin
- non stop from Gatwick every WED Minimum stay 6 days Maximum stay 45 days sales@caribjet. more info »
- London Gatwick to Toronto Email sales@caribjet. more info »
- Daily Heathrow via JFK to Guyana Reservations 020 8581 2320 or email sales@caribjet. more info »
- London Heathrow to Lagos NON-STOP Email sales@caribjet. more info »
- Morne Rouge Bay
- On the Caribbean island of Grenada, this beachfront resort is on Morne Rouge Bay, situated near to Fantasia nightspot. more info »
- Rodney Bay
- Bay Gardens Inn Description An intimate 33 room hotel is a tropical paradise with a three (3) Diamond Rating, awarded the Caribbean’s Best Small Hotel by Virgin Holidays. more info »
- Montego Bay
- he Wexford Hotel is 5 minutes drive from the Sangster International Airport, and is within five minutes walk of the world famous Doctors Cave Beach to the right and the Aquasol Beach to the left. more info »